Anonymous said: If you could sell bandana-sized ace flags I would be the first to buy one.
what that would be so cool
wow i’m assigning a team to this right away
SOME FUN THINGS
- if you’ve recently sent a message on Etsy let me tell you i am extremely upset and confused about the new design/layout
- if you’ve bought anything through StoreEnvy let me know what ring size you want or at least keep your email address current so I can ask! you can always contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- zines are harder than you think. don’t talk to me about copy machines. my b key is failing.
there’s an automatic message set up on my Etsy and it shows up in every conversation no matter what i do
it is super embarrassing
UNEXCITING THINGS HAPPENING
- final printing of the zine known as The Asexual Style Manual (first edition)
- pictures up on StorEnvy
- more publicity stunts probably (that flashmob in Ace Hardware? sorry about that)
"will acemart ever make black spinny rings?"
update: this is a lot harder than we thought
"I forgot what I was doing and I accidentally mailed you a cat purse and several cinnamon candies instead"
a thing that never happened in AceMart history ever, definitely
Here are lots of rings
(Incidentally, as I made 3000 more than I meant to and because I am figuratively drowning in agate, the price should stagnate at around $6)
(Also there’s some ‘not size 9 or 8’ ones in here, but I didn’t sort them out because I’m a loser)
Here’s the box of agate we have (I was going to open it for this picture but it’s like 3 feet away and there’s a bunch of stuff on top of it)
I moved it from our workshop to my bedroom because why have agate in places where it’s conveinent when you could have it in your bedroom
(I would say sorry about the mess but in reality I am not sorry at all)
hahaha, “yes AceMart will open soon” i actually meant NEVER
it turns out i am actually a dragon and i am hoarding all of these beautiful black rings for myself
and this box of agate
it’s all mine